Summer Camps at St. Anne's
A caring environment for children ages three and up!
Children play, explore and learn with our incredible camp staff on our beautiful campus.
Our day camp blends the enriching experience St. Anne’s is known for with quintessential summer fun. We know you have many choices for your summer activities. We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your child’s summer.
No two weeks are the same
Every week offers new adventures and there is something for everyone.
Campers can look forward to diverse activities and boundless fun. Campers will care for our camp pets, create art, sing songs, make friends and explore our campus.
SAES Camp Traditions
Every Wednesday campers have the opportunity for water play in the fields.
Target sport instructors will be certified through USA archery. All ranges will follow USA archery safety range rules and use whistle commands.
Campers who have completed 1st grade will learn and practice rock throwing.
Campers who have completed 2nd grade will learn and practice slingshot.
Campers who have completed 3rd grade will learn and practice archery.
This is a camper favorite!! This is an intense hide and seek game.
Creek and Lake Exploration
All camp groups will explore our creek near the outdoor chapel. Our camp staff will allow campers to enter the creek and lake to their mid-calf. Campers will use nets to collect, observe and release creatures in our waters. A few of the aquatic friends that can be found are minnows, sunfish, catfish, eels, tadpoles and snails.
Respect, Responsibility, and Compassion awards will be given to campers who exhibit behaviors that complement our values each week at our Friday end of week camp celebration.
St. Anne’s Episcopal Camp strives to enhance the intellectual, spiritual, physical, social and artistic growth of our campers so they may realize their potential to be a productive member of a group and good citizen of our community and world.
Campers will explore the outdoors, learn about themselves and make friends in an environment where campers are known, loved, challenged and inspired.
Thank you for choosing St. Anne’s Episcopal School (SAES) for your summer camp option. We know that you have many choices for your summer activities. We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your child’s summer.
- Sense of Belonging – Youth are connected to and feel supported by peers and staff.
- Sense of Achievement – Youth are learning and developing important skills resulting in increased confidence and self-esteem.
- Building Relationships – Youth are making friends and are being supported by positive adult role models.
1. To make friends through shared experiences.
2. To become more independent.
3. To experience opportunities to make choices for themselves and the group.
4. To create opportunities to share and express their ideas.
5. To help each camper appreciate the natural surroundings.
6. To provide activities for each camper to challenge themselves and discover his or her own skills, abilities and possible lifelong hobby.