Summer Camps at St. Anne's
A caring environment for children ages three and up!
Children play, explore and learn with our incredible camp staff on our beautiful campus.
Our day camp blends the enriching experience St. Anne’s is known for with quintessential summer fun. We know you have many choices for your summer activities. We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your child’s summer.
No two weeks are the same!
Every week offers new adventures and there is something for everyone.
Campers can look forward to diverse activities and boundless fun. Campers will care for our camp pets, create art, sing songs, make friends and explore our campus.
St. Anne’s Episcopal Camp strives to enhance the intellectual, spiritual, physical, social and artistic growth of our campers so they may realize their potential to be a productive member of a group and good citizen of our community and world.
Campers will explore the outdoors, learn about themselves and make friends in an environment where campers are known, loved, challenged and inspired.
Thank you for choosing St. Anne’s Episcopal School (SAES) for your summer camp option. We know that you have many choices for your summer activities. We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your child’s summer.
- Sense of Belonging – Youth are connected to and feel supported by peers and staff.
- Sense of Achievement – Youth are learning and developing important skills resulting in increased confidence and self-esteem.
- Building Relationships – Youth are making friends and are being supported by positive adult role models.
1. To make friends through shared experiences.
2. To become more independent.
3. To experience opportunities to make choices for themselves and the group.
4. To create opportunities to share and express their ideas.
5. To help each camper appreciate the natural surroundings.
6. To provide activities for each camper to challenge themselves and discover his or her own skills, abilities and possible lifelong hobby.