We’re excited to announce that our school community will be participating in the
OPEN National Field Day event on Friday, May 8th!
Field Day is an important tradition at our school. It is a significant day for our students and our staff, and we feel that in these incredibly challenging times this national event is a unique way that we can stay connected as a community and support one another in a fun and meaningful way.
OPEN (Online Physical Education Network) is a national public service organization that provides curriculum and training support to more than 90,000 teachers in all 50 states.
- Choose 4 events, or more, to complete on Field Day
- Practice the events using the included event cards and watch Mr. Egan’s video demonstrations below
- Participate with the world at any time on Friday, May 8
- Be safe and play fair
- Follow the spirit of the game with respect, joy, enthusiasm, effort, and encouragement
- Have fun
- Post the action via social media using #NationalFieldDay and #heronproud. (More details included below.)
Share your photos/videos with us and enter a chance to win a $25 gift card to a local family friendly ice cream spot!
Rules: One entry per family for each field day challenge
1) Post to Instagram #heronproud
2) Post to Family Facebook Page
3) Post to Facebook and tag us in their post @stannesde
Mr. Egan will do an IG Live at 10am and 1pm on Friday, May 8th on the St. Anne's Instagram Account: @stannesherons
Check out the St. Anne's Community's Submissions!