Health & Wellness
Welcome to the 2022-2023 School Year!
Health Services is revamping the webpage in order to provide all the necessary medical information for this school year! We hope this can become a hub for parents, students, and faculty/staff to obtain medical forms, medical related updates, and any news regarding Covid-19 moving forward.
Beyond basic first aid and managing medications for students, our health team asks you to partner with them to keep us informed of your student’s health records and needs. Each year you will be asked to submit health forms that can be found in the drop down menus below. Please make sure all required forms are completed and submitted before school begins in September.
School Medical Forms - LOOK HERE!
- How to Turn in Medical Forms (Please Read First!)
- Emergency Card (REQUIRED - ALL Grades)
- Delaware Student Health Forms (REQUIRED - ALL Grades)
- DIAA Athletic Physical Forms (REQUIRED for Sports - 6th/7th/8th Grade)
- Allergies/Anaphylaxis Emergency Action Plans
- Other Medical Concerns
We will provide all updates for Covid-19 moving into the 2022-2023 school year as they are provided to us. We are currently waiting for the most updated guidance from the Delaware Division of Public Health and the CDC.
Nuclear Emergency Info