Welcome to SAPA!
St. Anne's Parents' Association
All St. Anne's parents are members of SAPA. Our purpose is to enhance the mission of our school by providing support to faculty, educational programs, and social activities at St. Anne's. SAPA strives to be inclusive of all of our familes, while fostering a close-knit community among students, parents, faculty, and staff. SAPA is completely volunteer-based and depends on parents like you!
Please email me with your suggestions for events or feedback about how we can do a better job of incorporating everyone into SAPA. I look forward to getting to know you personally and working along side you this year.
SAPA President (2018-19)
Here are some ways to get involved with SAPA:
- Attend meetings on issues important to parents. Parent education events and social activites are based on the surveys completed by you, our parents, in order to meet your needs and interests.
- Volunteer to help at fun, family friendly events during the school year -- contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Kristi Vitola to learn more.
- Meet new friends but keep the old at Parent Socials.
- Volunteer in the classroom.
- Register St. Anne's as your designated school when you shop (Amazon Smiles or Lands' End - School Number 9000-7445-1), or set up a Shop with Scrip account to raise money for SAPA from hundreds of national retailers.
- Join a SAPA committee or be a general SAPA Volunteer; there are many opportunities to support SAPA off-campus as well as on campus. Learn more under "get involved."