You have 1 PagePop. View

Campus News

*Where they learned to be leaders ...
Posted 11/17/2017 11:10AM


Dear Friends,

It is the last day of our 5-Week Heart, Mind & Spirit parent campaign!  Stop and reflect on why you chose St. Anne's for your children and why it is important to give back.

Former Trustee and Alumni Parent Meg Dolan, P'04, '06 shared her reasons for choosing St. Anne's:

"When people ask me, 'Where did your kids go to school?' I am happy to share that they went to St. Anne's. It was worth every minute!  At St. Anne's, my girls knew their teachers really well.  They felt a closeness that you do not get at other schools.  Everyone cared for and watched out for each other – like a family.  I loved the sports program because everyone got to play and work as a team.  In high school, both of my girls were chosen as team captains and leaders and I believe that is because of their experiences at St. Anne's.  It was where they learned to be leaders and to get along with others."

As a member of the St. Anne's community, you may already know that only about 76% of the cost of a St. Anne's education is covered by tuition dollars each year. The remaining 24% comes from the Heart, Mind & Spirit Fund, the school's endowment, and other gifts.

You can help close the gap, keep us strong, and make the world better -- one child at a time!

Please make a pledge or a gift by the end of the day on Friday, November 17 online here.

100% parent participation makes our community strong.

I'm in 100%.  Are you?

Shannon Skelton, P'23

Parent Co-Chair, Heart, Mind & Spirit campaign

P.S. Your participation will help us earn a matching challenge grant! A small group of donors have pledged up to $10,000 if we reach 100% participation. And, we can earn this challenge as our participation grows -- at 50% participation we'll earn $5,000, at 75% participation $7,500, etc. up to 100% and the full challenge. Will you help us get there?

211 Silver Lake Rd, Middletown, DE 19709
powered by finalsite