News at St. Anne's
All are welcome to join us on June 1st at 2:15 pm to celebrate excellence and the spirit of community at St. Anne's.
Our Middle School students are excited about getting a new music room.
We are grateful to our generous community making our clothing drive a great success!
Some of the changes already happening at St. Anne's thanks to the Open Hearts, Open Minds campaign include...
Sixth Grade students spent time reflecting on what makes them unique and amazing as part of a unit on body image and self-concept in Health Class this trimester.
Ashton Dunkley '11 was recently awarded Temple University's 2018 student-athlete of the year!
Our students made light work of a big project last week when they planted over 300 trees donated by the Delaware Forest Service as part of our long term restoration and habitat development plan.
Thanks to your support we are able to replace outdated computers and so much more...
Events at St. Anne's Episcopal
- WedMay23 2nd Grade Field Trip 8:00 AM to 11:45 AM
- WedMay23 3rd Grade Field Trip 8:30 AM to 1:15 PM
- WedMay23 Weekly Wednesday Tours 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- WedMay23 Make-A-Wish Check Presentation 12:55 PM to 1:25 PMRoom 8 - Russell
- WedMay23 SAPA Fundraiser at Bruster's 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMBruster's Real Ice Cream, 465 W Main St, Middletown, DE 19709, USA
- ThuMay24 All School Chapel: 4th Grade Instructed Eucharist 9:45 AM to 10:30 AMGym
- FriMay25 2nd Grade Colonial Fiber Day 8:00 AM to 11:15 AMOutdoor Classroom
- FriMay25 Middle School Talent Show 1:45 PM to 3:00 PMGym
- MonMay28 Memorial Day, no school
- TueMay29 MS Exams
- WedMay30 MS Exams
- WedMay30 Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast 8:00 AM to 9:15 AMDining Room