Apply Now for Merit Scholarship Opportunities
The best way to experience St. Anne's
is a shadow day.
All interested middle school students are encouraged to spend a full day (8am-3pm) at St. Anne's with the studeBegnts and teachers of their current grade. They will attend all academic and related arts classes, lunch and recess and meet members of the faculty and administration.
Please contact Renee Chaudoin, Director of Enrollment Management if you have any questions at RChaudoin@stannesde.org or 302-378-3179 x311 or Option #1.
Details about Scholarship Opportunities
for New Middle School Students (Grades 5-8)
Applications are due by March 26, 2019
In 2013, St. Anne's Episcopal School introduced two merit scholarships which are awarded annually to talented new Middle School students entering grades 5-8. Generous donor support provides a $8,000 per year scholarship to two new students. This award stays with the student for the number of years that he/she attends the school (up to four years or $32,000).
We are also offering two other scholarship opportunities:
- US Service Scholarship
$7,500 for New Middle School Student (Grades 5-8)
- Generous donor support is making this scholarship available to one student whose immediate family member has served in any of the five (5) branches of the U.S. Military, Reserve and National Guard units: Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard.
- Candidates must have a demonstrated need for financial assistance in meeting the full tuition obligation for the upcoming academic year. The vision of its donors is to attract new, engaging students who will benefit from and add to the St. Anne's community and who may not have otherwise been able to attend the school.
- More Details
- Scholarship for Higher Education
$5,000 for New Middle School Student (Grades 5-8)
One $5,000 scholarship is offered to a newly enrolled student entering Grades 5-8 in 2019-20.
- St. Anne’s is seeking nominations and applications for students who have a parent or legal guardian currently working for a university or college that offers higher education in this region. Residency in Delaware is not required.
- Family member is defined as a mother, father, or legal guardian.
- The family must have a demonstrated need for financial assistance in meeting the annual tuition obligation for St. Anne’s. The goal is to support new, engaging students who will benefit from and add to the St. Anne's community and who may not have otherwise been able to attend the school.
- More Details
Our goal is to attract new, engaging students who will benefit from, and add to the St. Anne’s school community. While grades and test scores matter, we are ultimately seeking students who model good citizenship and our core values of respect, responsibility, and compassion.