How to Apply
The FAST online Financial Aid Application process is self-guided. You may visit their site and navigate in and out of the program allowing you to save your work and complete the process as you are able. To get started visit: FAST Tuition Assistance
FAST provides a 24/7 helpline and answers questions by email, too. Please do not call the school with troubleshooting questions.
A non-refundable application fee of $45.00 must be paid to FAST by credit card to complete the online application. If you do not have a credit card, please contact Aimee Weil, Director of Finance & Operations to complete the process.
In addition to the online application, you will be required to mail or upload the following forms directly to FAST for secure processing:
- 2018 tax returns (Federal, State and Business) including all tax schedules
- 2019 W-2(s)
- Final 2019 pay stub(s)
Mail these documents to:
1316 N. Union Street
Wilmington, DE 19806-2594
RE: St. Anne's Episcopal School
Please write the school’s name on the outside of the envelope to ensure faster processing of your application.
- December 31, 2019 - All financial aid applications are due.
- January 5, 2020 - 2018 tax returns and supporting documentation along with final 2019 paystub(s) are due.
- February 15, 2020 - 2019 W-2 are due
- In late February, St. Anne’s will begin notifying applicants who have met the deadlines above.
Applications submitted after January:They will be processed in the order received based on available funding. Delays in meeting these deadlines may affect the availability of funds.
- Q. Who is eligible to apply for financial aid?
- Q. How do I know if I should apply for financial assistance?
- Q. What does the financial aid award cover?
- Q. Does every family that qualifies for a need-based financial aid receive an award?
- Q. What process is followed to determine eligibility for financial aid?
- Q. What about divorced or separated parents?
- Q. What is the application process?
- Q. Will applying for financial aid affect my child's admission acceptance?
- Q. What if I discuss my financial aid award with other St. Anne's families or other members of the community at large?
- Q. Does St. Anne's consider other children who are attending tuition-based schools?
- Q. Does St. Anne's offer merit scholarships?
- Q. Who should I contact if I have a question regarding the financial aid process?