Affording St. Anne's
At St. Anne's Episcopal School, we understand that planning for and investing in an independent school education requires a significant and thoughtful commitment. This process can be challenging and complex. Our Admission and Business offices are also prepared and committed to helping you explore and navigate this process for your family.
An integral part of our mission is to promote and maintain socio-economic diversity among our student population. Providing financial assistance to families who are unable to meet the full cost of tuition is one way we can attract and maintain very strong students and build on our community.
Flexible Tuition is a need-based tuition assistance program that allows families to apply for reduced tuition. This program takes families financial circumstances into account in order to make St. Anne's education affordable to qualified students. Families will pay the amount of tuition that makes sense for their financial situation without the worry of having to repay the reduced tuition at a later time.
In the 2018-19 school year, 44% of our students received approximately $976,515 in financial assistance. The average financial aid award was $8,975. Our robust Tuition Assistance program helps families afford the cost of a St. Anne's education.
We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about financing options available for your child’s education. Please contact Aimee Weil, Associate Head of School Finance and Operations, at (302)378-3179, ext. 312 or Renee Chaudoin, Admissions Director, at ext. 311.
Middle School Scholarships
In addition to St. Anne's need-based financial assistance, we offer several scholarships for new Middle School students who are entering grades 5 through 8:
- Utilize one of the payment plans offered
- Two-part Payment Plan – 60% due August 1 and 40% due November 1
- Ten-Month Payment Plan – First payment due in August; final payment due in May
- Credit Card Payment Plan – Full pay, two pay and ten-month payment plans can be made via a credit card. St. Anne's partners with a third party processor (Master Card and Discover only) to facilitate this process.
- Apply for a fixed-rate low-interest loan with our partner YourTuitionSolution.com
- Apply for St. Anne’s need-based Financial Aid
- Apply for St. Anne’s Merit Scholarships for new Middle School students
- Explore support from extended family