Tuition & Affordability
At St. Anne's Episcopal School, we understand that planning for and investing in an independent school education requires a significant and thoughtful commitment. This process can be challenging and complex. Our Admission and Business offices are also prepared and committed to helping you explore and navigate this process for your family.
An integral part of our mission is to promote and maintain socio-economic diversity among our student population. Providing financial assistance to families who are unable to meet the full cost of tuition is one way we can attract and maintain very strong students and build on our community.
|5 days/week (8am - 3:15pm)||$9,500|
|3 days/week (8am - 12:30pm)||$5,535|
|5 days/week (8am-3:15pm)||$12,475|
|5 days/week (8am-12:30pm)||$9,850|
Grades 1 - 4
Grades 5 - 8
In the 2018-19 school year, 44% of our students received approximately $976,515 in financial assistance. The average financial aid award was $8,975. Our robust Tuition Assistance program helps families afford the cost of a St. Anne's education.
The Tuition Assistance program is predicated on the school's belief that a family bears the primary responsibility for financing a child's education. Most families will need to adjust their spending priorities and carefully manage their assets; however, we recognize that many families will also need outside assistance even with careful management of household expenses. We encourage you to learn more about the many ways to bring the cost of an independent school education within your reach.
Middle School Scholarships
In addition to St. Anne's need-based financial assistance, we offer several scholarships for new Middle School students who are entering grades 5 through 8:
1. Community Merit Scholarships
Two $8,000 Merit Scholarships for new Middle School students (Grades 5-8) who will benefit from and contribute to our community.
2. U.S. Service Scholarship
One $7,500 scholarship for a new Middle School student who has immediate family that serves or has served in one of the five branches of the U.S. Military and its Reserve units. Candidates must have demonstrated need for financial aid. Nominations and applications are now due for the 2019-20 academic year! Learn more.
3. Scholarship for Higher Education Families
One $5,000 scholarship for a new Middle School student who has a parent or legal guardian working at a college or university (higher education) and demonstrated need for tuition assistance. Nominations and applications are now due for the 2019-20 academic year! Learn more.
- Utilize one of the payment plans offered
- Two-part Payment Plan – 60% due August 1 and 40% due November 1
- Ten-Month Payment Plan – First payment due in August; final payment due in May
- Credit Card Payment Plan – Full pay, two pay and ten-month payment plans can be made via a credit card. St. Anne's partners with a third party processor (Master Card and Discover only) to facilitate this process.
- Apply for a fixed-rate low-interest loan with our partner YourTuitionSolution.com
- Apply for St. Anne’s need-based Financial Aid
- Apply for St. Anne’s Merit Scholarships for new Middle School students
- Explore support from extended family