September 21, 2018
This Week's Updates and Reminders
School Portraits - Rescheduled Monday 10/22 and Tuesday 10/23
- If you have not already done so, please complete your student picture form and return it to your homeroom teacher next week.
- Include your email address on your form for fast access to your image gallery
- To pre-register visit www.proofs.erinfarrellphotography.com
Hot lunch is available at St. Anne's! Orders are due by the 25th of the preceding month. A few reminders:
- If you are a returning student, please remember to update your student's grade. You may do so opening the "student" tab and clicking on "action."
- Check out the Hot Lunch Menu; now available for Preschool students too!
- The next order due date is October 25; menus have been posted for October and November. The Thanksgiving hot lunch will be served on November 15th and may be ordered anytime before the end of the day on October 25th.
On Tuesday, September 11th we tested our emergency communications system. All families should have received an email, text, and phone call announcing that middle school trips would be rescheduled.
It is important that we have your correct contact information in Rediker. If you did not receive this communication please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify in your email which communications you received.
St. Anne's Parent Facebook Group
Join Today! In addition to our public Facebook Page, St. Anne's also hosts a private Facebook Group for our parents.
You must have a Facebook account to join. Search for "St. Anne's Episcopal School Families" in Facebook, scroll down to "Groups," and ask to join.
This is a great way to ask questions and connect with other parents. From time to time school photos and reminders are posted as well.
Looking Ahead - Mark Your Calendars!
Please mark your calendars for the following upcoming events:
- 10/22 - 10/23 Picture Days with Erin Farrell
- 10/24 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Lower School Parent Social
- 10/25 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Middle School Parent Social
- 10/25 and 10/26 Parent-Teacher Conferences, no school for students. Childcare will be available during your parent-teacher conference.
- 10/30, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Book Fair Family Night
- 11/2 1:45 - 3:10 p.m.Middle School Fall Games & Sports Assembly
- 11/7, 6:15 - 7:15 p.m. Evening SAPA Meeting
- 11/20, 8:30 - 10:30 a.m. Special Friends' Day
- 11/21 - 11/26 Thanksgiving Break - No School for Students