“We hoped for a school that would challenge our son intellectually and balance academic growth with a sense of spirituality and community as well. As the year's pass, St Anne's has exceeded on both. We have gone from ‘The school day is too long,’ to ‘Dad, in Second Grade I can start helping out in EC.’ I believe it is this sense of belonging and being part of a bigger whole that has allowed our little man to meet and even exceed our expectations of him at such a tender age. I look forward eagerly to what else lies in store.” - Warren Go, Parent ‘26
We are wrapping up the first week of our 5-week Heart, Mind & Spirit campaign!
Because every family benefits from the Heart, Mind & Spirit fund, we ask every family to consider a pledge of support to this important campaign by November 16.
Only about 76% of the cost of a St. Anne’s education is covered by tuition dollars each year. The remaining 24% comes from the school’s endowment and gifts to Heart, Mind & Spirit.
The Heart, Mind & Spirit Fund allows us to say “yes” to great opportunities for our faculty and students.
This year’s gifts to the Fund will:
- Purchase new tools for learning outside, and create new spaces for outdoor education.
- Empower our teachers through professional development and leadership opportunities.
- Attract and support talented students who enrich the St. Anne’s experience for all.
The first donors to support this year’s campaign were our trustees, faculty members, and Heart, Mind & Spirit volunteers. Now we are turning to you.
All we need from you now is a pledge of support in order to count your participation.
The 5-week campaign ends on November 16, 2018. Please make your gift by completing your pledge form and returning it to school, or set up your donation online now by clicking on the button below:
Last year reached 72% participation! Won’t you help us get to 100% this year?
We welcome your questions and interest in the Heart, Mind, and Spirit campaign! Please contact Lisa Slinkard with your questions via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (302) 378-3179 x347 to learn more.