We hope you can be with us on December 14th and 20th for our annual Christmas concerts:
Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten and 1st Grade Christmas Concert:
Friday, December 14th, 8:45-9:15 am
A brief reception will follow the concert
Concert Attire, Preschool - 1st Grade:
First grade students may wear holiday attire for this event.
Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten students have a different role to play and are requested to wear white turtlenecks or white crew necks, bottoms of their choosing, white tights (girls) and white socks (boys).
2nd-8th Grade Christmas Concert:
Students in Grades 2—8 will present their concert twice
Thursday, December 20, 9:00 -10:00 am
Thursday, December 20, 6:15 - 7:15 pm
The morning performance is particularly good for younger siblings and those who don’t like to drive at night or would prefer less of a crowd. All are welcome at either performance. This is our school’s opportunity to celebrate the nativity through word, song, and tableau.
All students in Grades 2 - 8 are required to participate. Absences must be approved in advance by Mrs. Reilly.
Students should report to their homerooms by 6:00 PM for the evening performance.
Concert Attire, Grades 2 - 8:
- White collared shirt, tucked in; Navy blue or black slacks
- Dress shoes (no sneakers)
- Dark socks
- No coats or ties, please
- White collared shirt or a dressy white blouse (collar optional). If shirt has a scalloped shirt tail, it must be tucked in. A shirt with a straight bottom or with slits on the side may be worn out, as long as it is not too long or too short. Your child’s homeroom teacher will have the final word on which shirttails must be tucked in if there is a question.
- Navy blue or black skirt, skort, or slacks (no capris). (Skirts should be a modest length—2” above the knee or longer, as described in our school dress code.)
- Dress shoes (no boots or sneakers; open-toed shoes and/or low heels are acceptable.) If jewelry is worn, it should be small and conservative—nothing large or flashy.
Students may come to school in concert attire, but should change into a uniform afterward for the remainder of the school day.
Please contact Mrs. DeLong with any questions about concert attire. You may leave her a message at 378-3179, ext. 323 or send an email to email@example.com.