Mission & Philosophy
St. Anne's prepares students for secondary education and lifelong learning. We strive to enhance the intellectual, spiritual, physical, social and artistic growth of our students so that they may realize their potential for good as citizens of local and world communities.
- We hold respect, responsibility, and compassion as core values of the school community.
- We believe that students learn best in classes that are small enough for the students to be well known and the instruction differentiated.
- We recruit, retain, and honor skilled and caring faculty, who will stimulate, challenge, and guide their students, and we offer ongoing professional development to help our teachers continue to grow in their craft.
- We seek bright, motivated students from diverse backgrounds, who will bring energy, enthusiasm, imagination, curiosity, creativity and a sense of humor to our community.
- We seek families who want to partner with us and who value a small, nurturing school with a stimulating academic program that includes a spiritual component.
- We encourage the hard work and extra effort needed for students to be at their best in all things.
- We value contributions to society by helping our students to reach out to serve others, both within our school walls and beyond.
- We value our community by relying on the commitment of time, talent, and resources of our students, faculty and staff, families, trustees and the community at large to help us fulfill our mission.
From Our Mission and our Vision to Our Hallways and Classrooms.
These small everyday staples are just some of the things that are important to us: our students, their families, our classroom culture, humor, dreams and goals, etc. As you walk through the halls and enter our classrooms you see symbols of nature and the outdoors, social justice, and learning. All of which are pillars to the unique learning experience our students receive at St. Anne's.