Middle School Coaches
St. Anne’s Episcopal School seeks experienced individuals who work well with middle school students, grades 6-8, and have the ability to teach the skills of the game.
Responsibilities include the following:
- To provide practice and game plans 3-4 times per week.
- To instruct athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success.
- To guide student-athletes in the formulation and enhancement of values, pride of accomplishment, acceptable social behavior, self-discipline, self-confidence, and sportsmanship.
- To communicate effectively with team members and parents.
- To serve as a positive role model at all times.
Interested candiates should submit the application below, resume, and coaching philosophy to email@example.com.
Boys Soccer – Head Coach (Fall)
Girls Soccer – Head Coach (Spring)