St. Anne’s values great teachers who have a heart for working with children and a commitment to bringing hope and promise to the world. Candidates who seek a dynamic, collaborative, and enriching learning environment are encouraged to apply.
St. Anne's seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds who will add to the racial, cultural, and gender identity of the school community. We seek candidates who have a passion for education and a growth mindset. St. Anne’s employees share a commitment to academic excellence, responsibility for ourselves and our community, respect for one another, and compassion for others. The school embraces diversity in all facets of our life together; we work to teach good stewardship of our campus and our environment; and the spiritual and personal growth of members of our community is nurtured through daily devotions, weekly chapels, religion classes, and our community service program.
It is the policy of St. Anne’s to provide an equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sex (including reproductive health decisions, pregnancy and related conditions), age, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, status as a veteran, family responsibilities, or victims of domestic violence, sexual offenses, or stalking, or any other status protected by law.
Listed below, please find current employment opportunities for positions on the St. Anne’s faculty. Interested candidates should send a letter of introduction, current resume, educational philosophy, and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates applying to serve as substitute teachers should follow the same procedure.
Job Title :
School Bus Driver
Reports to :
Director of Finance & Operations
FLSA Status :
Purpose: The School Bus Driver performs driving duties for the school in accordance with
the laws and regulations of the state and the policies and procedures of the school.
Schedule: Approximately 15 hours per week while school is in session.
- Drive a school bus over designated routes in accordance with specified time schedules and in accordance with the regulations and laws related to student
- transportation; transport students and teachers on athletic and educational field trips.
- Maintain the school bus in a safe operating condition through prescribed vehicle inspections; report mechanical defects and malfunctions to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain the school bus in clean condition, including floors, seats, interior windows, and dash area. Empty trash receptacle when needed.
- Maintain student order and discipline on school bus; report disruptive students according to established procedures and guidelines; cite students for behavior infractions; communicate behavior issues as required by school policy.
- Maintain current knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures and techniques.
- Report incidents which affect the safety of students and the operation of the school Bus.
- Comply with all St. Anne’s Episcopal School policies, procedures and handbooks.
- Perform any other duties as required by the Director of Finance & Operations or designee.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and days.
- Secure vehicles including closing all windows after every use.
- Willing to drive cars and vans to transport community members for School related activities.
- High school diploma or GED required, supplemented by a minimum of six months’ previous school bus driving experience or vocational training.
- Valid CDL bus driver license.
- The ability to take charge but deal professionally and calmly in emergency situations.
- The ability to work effectively with employees, students, school administration and local law enforcement representatives.
- Drivers must pass an annual physical exam specific for school bus driving by approved medical provider.
St. Anne’s Episcopal School is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diverse candidates of all backgrounds, faith, and persuasions, and seek to foster an inclusive, welcoming community environment. This job description is intended to describe the basic, critical elements of the job and
should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. A thorough background check, is required as a condition of employment. Interested candidates should send a letter of interest, resume and references to: email@example.com.