St. Anne’s values great teachers who have a heart for working with children and a commitment to bringing hope and promise to the world. Candidates who seek a dynamic, collaborative, and enriching learning environment are encouraged to apply.
St. Anne's seeks to identify and interview people from diverse backgrounds during the employment process. We seek candidates who have a passion for education and a growth mindset. St. Anne’s employees share a commitment to academic excellence, responsibility for ourselves and our community, respect for one another, and compassion for others. The school embraces diversity in all facets of our life together; we work to teach good stewardship of our campus and our environment; and the spiritual and personal growth of members of our community is nurtured through daily devotions, weekly chapels, religion classes, and our community service program.
It is the policy of St. Anne’s to provide an equal employment opportunity to all applicants for employment and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sex (including reproductive health decisions, pregnancy and related conditions), age, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, status as a veteran, family responsibilities, or victims of domestic violence, sexual offenses, or stalking, or any other status protected by law.
Listed below, please find current employment opportunities for positions on the St. Anne’s faculty. Interested candidates should send a letter of introduction, current resume, educational philosophy, and list of references to email@example.com. Candidates applying to serve as substitute teachers should follow the same procedure. A link to an employment application and background check are at the bottom of this page.
Director of Enrollment Management
St. Anne's Episcopal School seeks a dynamic admission professional to serve as Director of Enrollment Management to begin by September 2018. This is a senior administrative position serving on the Leadership Team and working with the Head of School, trustees, parents, and the Academic Forum group to ensure a healthy enrollment at St. Anne's. Reporting directly to the Head, the Director of Enrollment Management is expected to serve on a number of committees and be responsible for various special projects. The Director supervises admissions operations on and off campus; works with parent ambassadors, trustees and school directors to meet near and long-term enrollment goals for the School; works with the Director of Communications and Marketing on outreach and marketing; oversees retention efforts; and assists with managing and allocating the all-school financial aid budget.
The Director provides leadership and oversight of the admissions effort, building a reputation for high-quality service and warmth. The overall goal for the Director is to build on our admissions strengths, provide initiative and leadership for future directions, and develop and implement strategies to assure that the school can meet its enrollment goals and challenges.
The ideal candidates would possess the following credentials and qualities:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a related field
- A minimum of three years of experience in support of educational advancement
- A positive, enthusiastic, flexible and warm personality with a passion for encouraging a love of learning for students and their families
- Fundamental understanding of the social, emotional, spiritual and cognitive development of Preschool - 8th grade students
- Commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse learning environment
- A joyful spirit encouraging compassion, patience, and caring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confidence in telling the story of our learning community and communicates the value of a St. Anne's education
Finalists will be asked to spend at least a half day on campus meeting with others in our community
Please submit digitally the following to Peter Thayer, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org before September 1, 2018:
- introductory cover letter
- list of references
- one-page professional philosophy that addresses the prompt of “What unique talents would you bring to the admission office at St. Anne's that would impact our school community, including students, colleagues, and families?"
- application linked below
Substitute Teachers: If you are interested in being a part of our substitute teacher pool, please contact Head of School, Peter Thayer.
St. Anne's offers its employees a generous benefits program.