Thank you for your interest in St. Anne’s Episcopal School. Each year we welcome new students of diverse backgrounds from all three counties in Delaware, Eastern Maryland and Pennsylvania into our early childhood, elementary, and middle school programs.
The application process begins with a visit to our school.
We host monthly Open Houses from October to April. Please contact us in advance if possible.
Thursday March 23, 6:00-7:30pm All School Open House
- Families are invited to meet our Head of School, administrators, and teachers to learn about our small community where every child is known and valued. We are committed to excellence in academics, the arts, athletics and spiritual development. Q&A with young alumni followed by tours of the school.
- Free childcare. Please provide names/ages so we are prepared.
- RSVP online or call Jan Ross (302) 378-3179 ext. 311
Thursday April 20, 6:00-7:30pm All School Open House
- Join our Head of School, Division Heads and Chaplain to learn more about why we focus on elementary and middle school students to prepare them for lifelong learning and future academic success.
- Free childcare! Please provide names/ages so we are prepared.
- Inquire online or call (302) 378-3179 option 1
Weekly Wednesday Tours 8:30-10am
You are invited to drop in each week from October to mid-May to tour the school and visit our classrooms. No reservations necessary. Email Admissions.
Please contact Jan Ross or Katie Macmillan through our Inquiry Form, via email or phone to schedule a visit at your convenience: 302-378-3179 ext 1.
Please start the application process by completing the online Inquiry Form or calling the Admission Office. We are here to help answer your questions and welcome you to our campus.