St. Anne’s values great teachers who have a heart for working with children and a commitment to bringing hope and promise to the world. Candidates who seek a dynamic, collaborative, and enriching learning environment are encouraged to apply.
St. Anne's seeks to identify and interview people from diverse backgrounds during the employment process. We seek candidates who have a passion for education and a growth mindset. St. Anne’s employees share a commitment to academic excellence, responsibility for ourselves and our community, respect for one another, and compassion for others. The school embraces diversity in all facets of our life together; we work to teach good stewardship of our campus and our environment; and the spiritual and personal growth of members of our community is nurtured through daily devotions, weekly chapels, religion classes, and our community service program.
St. Anne's Episcopal School is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran.
Listed below, please find current employment opportunities for positions on the St. Anne’s faculty. Interested candidates should send a letter of introduction, current resume, educational philosophy, and list of references to email@example.com. Candidates applying to serve as substitute teachers should follow the same procedure. A link to an employment application and background check are at the bottom of this page.
St. Anne’s Episcopal School seeks a dynamic and compassionate school counselor or psychologist to work with our students, faculty, and parents on a very part-time basis. This position requires full-time engagement for one day (morning or afternoon)
The position will begin September 1,
Responsibilities include the following:
- To meet with school leaders periodically to discuss particular student or family needs
- To meet with students in individual or small group settings to discuss their academic and socio-emotional needs
- To meet with faculty and/or parents in individual or small group settings to discuss their students' academic and socio-emotional needs
- To refer for outside counseling those students who might need more frequent and ongoing support than the School and the counselor can provide
- To perform other duties as assigned by the Head of School
Substitute Teachers: If you are interested in being a part of our substitute teacher pool, please contact Head of School, Peter Thayer.
St. Anne's offers its employees a generous benefits program.